Laying the Foundation for a Thorium Energy Future
The Mission of the Thorium Energy Alliance (TEA) Since 2006, has been educating the world on the uses and advantages of Thorium as a Fuel for nuclear power and as a critical material derived from the rare earth metals refining process for free. TEA has made significant progress in reviving research and promoting the many industrial applications of Thorium. We support the training of young women and men in the technologies around the use of Thorium for fuel, medicine, catalysts, alloys, coatings, and superconducting materials. TEA has spent countless hours and resources helping decision makers of the USA understand the opportunities, as well as hundreds of members of the Departments of Energy, NRC, Defense, Commerce and Natural Resources, EPA. We believe a world of equality, prosperity and abundance can be achieved and the wise use of Thorium can be instrumental in achieving that goal for all of humanity.
- To restart a Homogeneous Fuels Research Reactor program and commercialize the Molten Salt Reactor and the supply chain infrastructure behind it.
- To establish the United States Thorium-Bearing Rare Earth Refinery Cooperative
- Support the reemergence of a Western Rare Earths infrastructure by working with Rare Earth producers to create a cooperative consortium to refine Rare Earths and sequester Thorium for future use.
Thorium Energy Alliance supports the education of our future engineers, chemists and technicians by:
- Creating materials to learn about Thorium on this website.
- Producing texts, educational materials, and expert speakers.
- Educates our leaders with round table discussions, provide them with expert witnesses, white papers, and demonstrates the technology and its uses.
- We produce technical conferences that attract an international audience.
- Provides department level staff with executive summaries and talking points supporting the technology development.
- Engages the public through all media channels.
- Provides the public with experts to appear on radio and television.
- Provides subjects for interviews for all media.
- Generating its own media including, webcasts, podcasts, videos, pamphlets, books, and articles.
- Creates highly targeted social media campaigns in print media, video, and targeted mail.
- Tracks the milestones in the creation of a Thorium Economy.